St. John’s Medical College MBBS Entrance Exam 2018
No Seperate Entrance Exam this year – See NEET UG 2018
St. John’s Medical Entrance Exam is commonly known as SJMC MBBS Entrance Exam. SJMC MBBS 2018 exam is carried-out for the students who wish to take admission in MBBS course. St. John’s Medical College (SJMC) is one of India’s top ranked medical institute. St. John’s Medical College annual acceptance capacity 60 students for the MBBS course. Most popular SJMC MBBS Entrance Exam 2018 will be held in the month of May, Final date will announce soon.The following cities where the SJMC MBBS 2015 will be held. Medical aspirant can select nearest city examination centers for St. John’s Medical College MBBS Entrance Exam 2018.
Eligibility for St. John’s Medical Entrance Exam 2018
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 examination in science stream from any of the recognized board examinations.
- Candidate shall have passed subjects of English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology individually also with 50% of marks.
- Candidate should have completed 17 years of age on or before 31st day of December of the year of admission.
Syllabus St. John’s Medical Entrance Exam 2018
Syllabus for SJMC MBBS Entrance Exam 2015 includes:
St. John’s Medical Entrance Test 2015 Paper Pattern
Registration for St. John’s Medical Entrance Exam 2018
- Candidates can apply online by visiting: http://stjohnsadmissions.in/html/mbbsapplicationform.aspx
- Application form can be obtained from the on payment of Rs 1,000 by crossed Bank Demand Draft (non refundable) in favour of “St. John’s Medical College” payable at Bangalore.
- The filled in application forms are received through postal transit. The candidate should submit a few documents along with the filled in application form.
When is St. John’s Medical College Entrance Exam 2018
Note all Important Dates for St. John’s Medical Entrance Exam 2018 Dates
St. John’s Medical College MBBS Entrance Exam 2015 Dates
|Application Available Online or Offline
||March , 2018
|Last date for Issuing and Receiving Applications (By Mail)
|Last date for Issuing and Receiving Applications (In Person)
|St. John’s Medical Entrance Exam
|Announcement of Interview List
|Orientation for Observers
|Announcement of Final Result
Important Note:- The exam dates for the year 2018 is yet to be announced by the official administration. Keep visiting our blog to get latest MBBS Entrance Exam 2018 notification.