MBBS Admission in India
NEET-UG Medical MBBS admission in India 2020
Direct Admission in MBBS in India (not Possible)
Now Get the best info about direct admission in MBBS in Management Quota seats. We provide direct admission in MBBS in Maharashtra, Karnataka, Tamilnadu (TN), MP, Uttar Pradesh (UP), West Bengal. This blog having the largest database network and personal approaches with medical colleges all over India. This web-blog into MBBS admission for many years and has helped so many students to get admission into MBBS in the most prestigious medical colleges of India. MBBS is one of the most expensive courses in India, so our objective is to provide not only secured admission Information but also authentic updates.
Candidate with a low NEET Score can directly Apply for MBBS in Bangladesh MCI Approved Government Universities with the most reasonable cost and budget.
This website provides the best information about how to arrange Educational Loan for Complete Tuition Fees from associated Banks in India.
List of Private Medical Colleges in India teaching MBBS
Please find the list of Medical Colleges in India for admission in MBBS in India thru the NEET UG Medical Entrance Exam for the batch 2020-21. This website provides information about admission in MBBS in Maharashtra, Karnataka, Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Kerala, West Bengal, Gujarat, Punjab, Rajashthan, and Chattisgarh. Please note that all admissions are done on the basis of availability of seats so we appreciate a quick response from you for not only confirm admission but also the lowest possible Rate.
Currently, there are 391 Medical Colleges in India recognized by MCI and have a total of 49,418 MBBS seats.
Medical Colleges includes both Government as well as private medical colleges and universities.
List Of Private Medical Colleges and Universities in India
- List of MCI Recognized Private Medical colleges teaching MBBS in India in Maharashtra
- List of MCI Recognized Private Medical Colleges teaching MBBS in Karnataka
- List of MCI Recognized Private Medical Colleges teaching MBBS in Andhra Pradesh
- List of MCI Recognized Private Medical Colleges teaching MBBS in India in Uttar Pradesh
- List of MCI Recognized Private Medical Colleges teaching MBBS in Tamil Nadu
- List of MCI Recognized Private Medical Colleges teaching MBBS in Madhya Pradesh
- List of MCI Recognized Private Medical Colleges teaching MBBS in India in Kerala
- List of MCI Recognized Private Medical Colleges teaching MBBS in Punjab
- List of MCI Recognized Private Medical Colleges teaching MBBS in Gujarat
- List of MCI Recognized Private Medical Colleges teaching MBBS in West Bengal
- List of MCI Recognized Private Medical Colleges teaching MBBS in Odisha
MBBS Direct admission 2020-2021 – Not possible
Get MBBS in India 2020 information for the following colleges. Please note that information is taken from websites that provide MBBS admission on the basis of NEET Score, No admission will be carried out under Management or NRI quota seats in the following Medical Colleges of India.
Indian Institute of Medical Science & Research, Jalna.
Institute of Medical Science & Research, Vidyagiri, Mayani, Satara.
Rural Medical college, Loni,Pravara.
Krishna Institute of Medical Science, Karad.
Dr. D Y Patil Medical college, Kolhapur.
Dr. D Y Patil Medical College, Mumbai.
MGM Medical College, Mumbai.
MBBS in India at MGM Medical college, Aurangabad.
IQ City Medical College, Durgapur, West Bengal
CM Medical college, Durg, Chattisgarh.
KPC Medical College, Kolkata, West Bengal.
Major S D Singh Medical College & Hospital, Farukkabad, UP.
Rohilkhand Medical College, Bareilly, UP.
Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Medical College & Hospital, Sangli
Bharati Vidyapeeth University Medical College, Pune
Padmashree Dr. D Y Patil Medical College, Pimpri, Pune
Career Institute Of Medical Sciences & Hospital, Lucknow
Era Medical College, MBBS in India Lucknow
Rama Medical College and Hospital, Kanpur
Santosh Medical College, Ghaziabad
Hind Institute of Medical Sciences, Barabanki
Subharti Medical College, Meerut
Shri Ram Murti Smarak Institute of Medical Sciences, Bareilly
Mayo Institute of Medical Sciences, Barabanki, Lucknow.
IQ-City Medical Colleges, Burdawan, West Bengal.
I-Care Institute of Medical Science & Research, Haldia, West Bengal.
Teerthankar Mahaveer Medical College, Moradabad, UP
School of Medical Science & Research, Greater Noida, UP.
Saraswati Institute of Medical Sciences, Hapur, Ghaziabad, UP.
MBBS 2020 Admission has been Started for various Private Medical Colleges in India. Please feel free to send your inquiry regarding admission at Apply Online
MBBS in India for NEET qualified candidates
Top 25 Medical Colleges in India
1. All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Delhi
2. Christian Medical College (CMC), Vellore
3. JIPMER College, Puducherry
4. Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC), Pune
5. Maulana Azad Medical College (MAMC), Delhi
6. Grant Medical College, Mumbai
7. Madras Medical College, Chennai
8. St. John’s Medical College, Bangalore
9. Institute of Medical Sciences, Varanasi
10. King George Medical College, CMM Medical University, Lucknow
11. Christian Medical College (CMC), Ludhiana
12. B.J. Medical School, Ahmedabad
13. Kasturba Medical College (KMC), Manipal
14. Bangalore Medical College (BMC), Bangalore
15. Medical College and Hospital, Kolkata
16. Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research, Kolkata
17. Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad
18. Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai
19. Vardhman Mahavir Medical College and Safdarjung Hospital, Delhi
20. Lady Hardinge Medical College (LHMC), Delhi
21. B.J. Medical College and Sassoon Hospital, Pune
22. Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh
23. Guwahati Medical College and Hospital, Guwahati
24. University College of Medical Sciences and GTB Hospital, Delhi
25. Stanley Medical College (SMC), Chennai
Declaration: This website provides information for Admission to MBBS in India. A website not an admission agency. To take admission Candidate must appear in NEET-UG.
See Here Contact Form