MBBS in Bangladesh for Indian Students
Everything You Need to Know About MBBS in Bangladesh
Studying MBBS abroad is a great way to save money on medical school. By studying in Bangladesh, foreign students can take advantage of lower tuition rates and living expenses. Additionally, Bangladesh offers a high quality of education, which makes it an attractive option for those looking to study MBBS abroad.
The full form of “MBBS” is “Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery”.
The MBBS degree is a professional degree in medicine that is sought by students from all over the world. The medical education system in Bangladesh is very similar to that in India, and this allows foreign students to study MBBS in Bangladesh at a much lower cost. In addition, the quality of medical education in Bangladesh is very good, and students who study here can expect to receive a high-quality education.
Basic Information about the MBBS Course in Bangladesh
The MBBS course in Bangladesh consists of 5 (Five) years of academic study, followed by 1 year of compulsory rotatory internship (Clerkship). The 5 years of academic study include both classroom-based learning and clinical training. The 1-year internship is designed to give students practical experience in all aspects of medicine.
The course follows a semester system, each semester consisting of 6 (six) months. But locally it’s counted in years such as 1st year, 2nd year, 3rd, 4th or final year. The MBBS course is divided into four phases.Basic Information about MBBS Course
MBBS Duration in Bangladesh 5 (Five) Years
Medical Study in Bangladesh is popular among Indians, Nepalese, Srilankans, Malaysian, Australians, Philippines, Palestinian, Maldivians, and Bhutanese. MBBS education in Bangladesh has the same study pattern as in INDIA, that’s why most foreign students in Bangladesh are Indians.
Study Medical in Bangladesh pocket-friendly options to Indian Medical Aspirants. Details Fees Structure and Expenses Click Here
Medical Study Plan – Pre-Clinical, Para-Clinical, and Clinical Phase
Phase I [1st & 2nd year]
First Professional – Pre-Clinical
Duration: 1½ (One and a Half) years
SUBJECTS OF STUDY
Phase II [3rd year]
Second Professional – Para-Clinical
Duration: 1 (one) year
SUBJECTS OF STUDY
- Community Medicine.
- Forensic Medicine
Phase III [4th year]
Third Professional – Pre Clinical
Duration: 1 (one) year
SUBJECTS OF STUDY
- Pharmacology and Therapeutic
Phase IV [5th or Final year]
Fourth Phase / Final Professional – Clinical Phase Duration: 1½ (One and a Half) years
SUBJECTS OF STUDY
- Medicine and Allied Subjects
- Surgery and Allied Subjects
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Medical Subjects covered in Bangladesh
- Pathology includes General Pathology, Systemic Pathology, Haematology & Clinical Pathology.
- Microbiology includes Bacteriology, Immunology, Virology, Parasitology & Mycology.
- Medicine includes Internal Medicine, Paediatrics, Psychiatry, Dermatology, Venereal diseases, and Physical Medicine.
- Surgery includes General and Regional Surgery, Orthopaedics and Traumatology, Ophthalmology, Otorhinolaryngology, Anaesthesiology, Radiology, Radiotherapy, Blood Transfusion, and Dentistry.
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology include Neonatology and Family Planning.
The MBBS course in Bangladesh is a five-year program that is followed by a compulsory rotatory internship. The internship is an important part of the training process, as it allows students to gain practical experience in the medical field.
MBBS in Bangladesh University Exam Plan:
The Medical University Professional Examination will be held in the first week of January and July each year.
Study MBBS in Bangladesh
Abroad MBBS program is extremely popular with Indian medical aspirants. MBBS in Bangladesh is turning into a trend among Indian students who would like to study MBBS abroad. MBBS in Bangladesh is among the best choices for students considering starting a foreign medical career ahead. Studying MBBS in Bangladesh is pocket friendly for a foreign student in a better way. MBBS Bangladesh will give you the feeling as if you are studying MBBS in India. For Indian students who wish to study MBBS abroad, Bangladesh is among the best choices. MBBS in Bangladesh degree is simple to acquire admission as compared to other foreign nations.
During MBBS study in Bangladesh, medical students spend a lot of time in hospitals OPD, and Clinics, learning the art of patient care; they are equipped with a lot of clinical exposers in emergency medicine.
About Bangladesh Country
|Currency Converter||1 Taka = 0.84 INR|
|Weather||15⁰C and 34⁰C|
|Flight Time from Delhi to Dhaka
From Kolkata to Dhaka
From Chennai to Dhaka
|2 Hours 20 min
2 Hours 25 min
|Mode of Study||English|
|Average Tuition Fee||25 lacs to 40 lacs (Approx)|
|Intake||After NEET-UG Result|
|Program duration||5 years|
|Cost of living||TAKA 6000 – 10000 approx. per month|
|Any Other Entrance Exam||No|
|Minimum Percentage Required||60% in PCB All categories (No reservation)|
|Recognition||NMC & WHO|
Bangladesh: The land of opportunity
- Since 1971 Bangladesh has developed into an independent country.
- Bangladesh is inspired by India, and Nepal as these all countries share some common traditions and food.
- The weather is the same as India – its climate, with mild winters and warm tropical summers.
- The University of Dhaka is one of the oldest and most famous universities in Bangladesh, famous for its educational culture.
- Bangladesh is a country full of friendly and caring people.
- Economically strong Bangladesh is a developing country, best for foreign students’ safety and security in the country.
- Bangladesh is a country in South Asia located along the Bay of Bengal.
- It shares borders with India and Myanmar and is separated from Nepal and Bhutan by the narrow Siliguri Corridor.
- Bangladesh is having Muslim majority but also you will find Hindu, Buddhist, and Christian populations.
- Medical Study in Bangladesh and learning so much about the cultures and other things make it a beautiful place to be there.
- Bangladesh is well-known for its natural beauty. It is home to magical sites like Sundarbans, a large mangrove swamp that is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and Cox’s Bazaar, a stunningly beautiful unbroken beach.
What You Didn’t Know About the People of Bangladesh
In conclusion, Bangladesh is a country with a lot of potential. It has a rich culture and history and is home to some of the most friendly and hospitable people in the world. The country has made great strides in recent years in terms of economic development and is poised to become a major player on the global stage in the coming years. With its abundant natural resources, skilled labor force, and growing economy, Bangladesh is well on its way to becoming a leading nation in the 21st century.
Why Study MBBS in Bangladesh 2022-23
- Most affordable NMC/MCI Approved Medical Colleges are in Bangladesh Low MBBS package Medical Colleges
- Low-Cost MBBS Study in Bangladesh.
- The safest place to study MBBS in the world with all the latest state-of-the-art infrastructure.
- The language of teaching is English.
- There will be no special language exam.
- Food habits are similar to Indian food.
- The climate and culture in Bangladesh are very much similar to that in India making it easier for Indian students to adjust to Bangladesh.
- FMGE/NExT passing percentage has been the highest in Bangladesh making it the best option for students to study MBBS Abroad there.
- The medical study pattern in Bangladesh is similar to Indian Medical College NMC/MCI Guidelines.
- Low fees MBBS in Bangladesh no hidden cost involved.
Eligibility to Admission Criteria for MBBS in Bangladesh 2022
- For Medical admission in Bangladesh, the students must be at least 17 years of age.
- They must have passed 12th with at least 60% marks in PCB.
- Biology marks must be 60 percent or more.
- Minimum GPA Required 7 (See Online GPA Calculator)
- NEET-UG is mandatory for MBBS in Bangladesh 2022-23 for Indian Candidates.
- Year of passing class 12th not more than one year. If Students apply for 2022-23, he/she must pass class XII in 2022 or 2021.
MBBS Admission Procedures in Bangladesh
- Select desired Medical College in Bangladesh.
- Contact the Indian information center Smile Education Consultancy for hassle-free MBBS Admission in Bangladesh
- Fill out the application form for the desired College.
- Submit scanned copies of your Class X, XII marks card, passport, NEET Scorecard, and other academic documents.
- Collect the admission letter from the University through the post or their online admission portal.
- After the confirmation of MBBS admission in Bangladesh, the immigration process will be there.
- Once you receive the final offer letter from the Medical College.
- College Equivalency certificate from DGHS
- Apply for the Student Visa process.
Top Medical Colleges in Bangladesh for MBBS
- Dhaka National Medical College
- Bangladesh Medical College
- Community Based Medical College
- Eastern Medical College
- Green Life Medical College and Hospital
- Barind Medical College
- Jahurul Islam Medical College
- KhawajaYunus AI Medical College
- Southern Medical College
- Monno Medical College
- Holy Family Red Crescent Medical College
- Kumudini Women’s Medical College and Hospital
- Tairunnissa Medical College
- TMSS Medical College
- Chattogram Maa-O-Shishu Hospital Medical College (CMOSHMC)
- Mynomati Medical College
- International Medical College
- Prime Medical College
- Armed Forces Medical College
- Sylhet Women’s Medical College
- Dhaka Central International Medical College
- Anwar Khan Modern Medical College
Cost of Living in Bangladesh
|Bangladeshi Currency Taka (৳)|
|Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district||Taka318|
|Combo meals in fast food restaurants (big mac meal or similar)||Taka 486|
|500 gr (1 lb.) of boneless chicken breast||Taka 196|
|1 liter (1 qt.) of whole-fat milk||Taka 97|
|12 eggs, large||Taka 129|
|1 kg (2 lb.) of tomatoes||Taka 84|
|500 gr (16 oz.) of local cheese||Taka 311|
|1 kg (2 lb.) of apples||Taka 216|
|1 kg (2 lb.) of potatoes||Taka 29|
|0.5 l (16 oz) domestic beer in the supermarket||Taka 346|
|1 bottle of red table wine, good quality||Taka 1,208|
|2 liters of coca-cola||Taka 118|
|Bread for 2 people for 1 day||Taka 61|
|Monthly rent for 85 m2 (900 sqft) furnished accommodation in an expensive area||Taka 35,789|
|Monthly rent for 85 m2 (900 sqft) furnished accommodation in a normal area||Taka 20,562|
|Utilities 1 month (heating, electricity, gas …) for 2 people in an 85m2 flat||Taka 4,276|
|Monthly rent for a 45 m2 (480 sqft) furnished studio in an expensive area||Taka 14,321|
|Monthly rent for a 45 m2 (480 sqft) furnished studio in a normal area||Taka 20,181|
|Utilities 1 month (heating, electricity, gas …) for 1 person in 45 m2 (480 sqft) studio||Taka 3,105|
|Internet 8 Mbps (1 month)||Taka 1,498|
|40” flat screen tv||Taka 36,542|
|Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, Panasonic, LG, sharp, or equivalent brands)||Taka 16,205|
|Laundry detergent (3 l. ~ 100 oz.)||Taka 370|
Transportation: UBER, CNG Auto, Rikshaw, Public Trasport including Bus, Train available
Currency Conversion USD1 = INR 79 = TAKA 95, | INR 1 = TATA 1.20
Where to Approach for MBBS Admission in Bangladesh?
MBBS Admission process in Bangladesh there are many admission consultancies in India but medical aspirants must contact only authorized Consultant for MBBS Admission in Bangladesh like Smile Education Consultancy (SEC),
Here, is a brief about Smile Education Consultancy (SEC) organization established in 2009, and since 2011 they have exclusive promoted Medical Education in Bangladesh. Head office in Kolkata Jadavpur Santoshpur Area. Consultancy tie-ups with top medical colleges in Bangladesh and provide a smooth admission process for Indian Medical Aspirants seeking MBBS Abroad in Bangladesh.
MBBS in Bangladesh for Indian Students – Find a very Trusted and Reliable Education Consultancy that provides MBBS Admission in Bangladesh to get into a top medical college in Bangladesh.
Smile Education Consultancy
Head Office Address:
B-265, Survey Park Santoshpur (1st Floor)
(Near Kishore Bharati Stadium, Survey Park Kali Mandir)
Kolkata – 75
West Bengal, India
Landline Phone 033-7965-8170
Call: +91- 988312-3838, +91-903864-3838, +91-983126-3838
For more Reference Websites: