Study Medical in Bangladesh
Why MBBS in Bangladesh is a popular choice for students?
Find the difference between MBBS in Bangladesh study pattern and other countries
Basic Information About MBBS Course in Bangladesh
1. Name of the Degree: Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
2. Basic qualifications and prerequisite for entrance in MBBS Course:
(i) HSC or equivalent with Science.(Biology, Physics, Chemistry)
(ii) Candidate has to secure required grade point in the SSC and HSC examinations.
3. Students selection procedure for M.B.B.S course: According to decision by the proper competent authority as per merit. Must appear in NEET-UG and secure minimum fifty percentile: See NEET Cutoff
4. Medium of Instruction: English
5. Duration: M.B.B.S Degree comprises of 5 Years, followed by a log-book based rotatory internship for one year
Basic Information about the MBBS Course in Bangladesh
The MBBS course in Bangladesh is comprised of 5 (Five) years, followed by a compulsory rotatory internship (Clerkship) of One year.
Course Structure and DurationBasic Information about MBBS Course
The MBBS course is divided into four phases
Medical Colleges of Bangladesh
Find List of Medical Colleges of Bangladesh Click Here
Complete list of Medical Colleges in Bangladesh including contact number, Medical College location.
List of Government run Medical College with detailed phone number District situation of Institutes. The list of medical colleges is in alphabetic order.
Eligibility Criteria for Study Medical in Bangladesh Click Here
The only Current Year 2022 and Last year 2021 — HSC 12th (10+2) Pass-out Students can Apply
MBBS Course Duration 5 years (Session 2022-2023)
How to get into a top medical college in Bangladesh?
Smile Education Consultancy
B-265, Survey Park Santoshpur (1st Floor)
(Near Kishore Bharati Stadium, Survey Park Kali Mandir)
Kolkata – 75
West Bengal, India
Landline Phone 033-7965-8170
Call: +91- 988312-3838, +91-903864-3838, +91-983126-3838