St. John’s Medical College Medical Entrance Exam 2017 Dates
There will be no separate Medical Entrance Test please visit NEET UG 2017
St. John’s Medical Entrance Exam Result
St. John’s Medical Entrance Exam (SJMC Entrance Exam) is commonly known as SJMC MBBS Entrance Exam. SJMC MBBS 2016 exam is carried-out for the students who wish to take admission in MBBS course. St. John’s Medical College (SJMC) is one of India’s top ranked medical institute. St. John’s Medical College annual acceptance capacity 60 students for the MBBS course. Most popular SJMC MBBS Entrance Exam 2016 will be held in the month of May, Final date will announce soon.The following cities where the SJMC MBBS 2016 will be held. Medical aspirant can select nearest city examination centers for St. John’s Medical College MBBS Entrance Exam 2016.
Eligibility for St. John’s Medical Entrance Exam 2017
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 examination in science stream from any of the recognized board examinations.
- Candidate shall have passed subjects of English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology individually also with 50% of marks.
- Candidate should have completed 17 years of age on or before 31st day of December of the year of admission.
Syllabus St. John’s Medical Entrance Exam 2017
Syllabus for SJMC MBBS Entrance Exam 2016 includes:
St. John’s Medical Entrance Test 2017 Paper Pattern
Registration for St. John’s Medical Entrance Exam 2017
- Candidates can apply online by visiting: http://stjohnsadmissions.in/html/mbbsapplicationform.aspx
- Application form can be obtained from the on payment of Rs 1,000 by crossed Bank Demand Draft (non refundable) in favour of “St. John’s Medical College” payable at Bangalore.
- The filled in application forms are received through postal transit. The candidate should submit a few documents along with the filled in application form.
When is St. John’s Medical College Entrance Exam 2017
Note all Important Dates for St. John’s Medical Entrance Exam 2016 Dates
St. John’s Medical College MBBS Entrance Exam 2016 Dates
|Application Available Online or Offline||March , 2016|
|Last date for Issuing and Receiving Applications (By Mail)||April, 2016|
|Last date for Issuing and Receiving Applications (In Person)||April, 2016|
|St. John’s Medical Entrance Exam||May, Sunday 2016|
|Announcement of Interview List||June, 2016|
|Orientation for Observers||July, 2016|
|Observation Test||July, 2016|
|Final Interview||July, 2016|
|Announcement of Final Result||July, 2016|
Important Note:- The exam dates for the year 2016 is yet to be announced by the official administration. Keep visiting our blog to get latest MBBS Entrance Exam 2016 notification.
How to Apply for St. John’s National Academy of Health Sciences Step by Step process click here
St. John’s Medical College MBBS Entrance Exam 2016 Date
- May, 2016 – Entrance Test
- MBBS Admission 2016 Online Application Queries call 1800-266-0514
Super Speciality Courses
- May 11, 2016 – Issue of Application Forms for the Super Specialty Course
- June, 2016 – Last date for ISSUING / RECEIVING Applications
- June, 2016 – Entrance Test
- June, 2016 – Announcement of Interview List
- June, 2016 – Interview & Practicals
- June, 2016 – Final Results & Admissions
- July 2016 – Classes starts
All Correspondence to be addressed to :
ST. JOHN`S NATIONAL ACADEMY OF HEALTH SCIENCES, SARJAPUR ROAD
BANGALOR E- 560 034,
PH.NO. 0091.80.49466029/ 0091.80.494660230