Medical Entrance Test Medical Study with Affordable Fees Direct MBBS Admission
Best Books for NEET exam preparation 2018
Reference Books for Competitive Medical Entrance Test
One of the most common question medical aspirants ask Is whether NCERT books are sufficient for the preparation of NEET / AIIMS/ JIPMER . According to experts, while NCERT book preparation for NEET is a good start, one also needs to consult other guide books and reference books see below:
Top reference books for NEET Entrance Exam Preparation 2018
– Recommended NEET Entrance Test Books
|NEET 2018 Study Material Complete Package Of PCB (25 Volumes) By Career Point Kota (Paperback, Career Point Kota)|
Top Competitive Medical Entrance Exams Books / Reference Guide Books can be found online
Also See Books for AIIMS MBBS
Top Books for Medical Entrance Exam 2018
Get the complete list of useful books and study material for NEET 2018 MBBS/BDS Entrance Examination for Physics, Chemistry and Biology
|NEET/ AIIMS MEGA Success Pack (5th Edition) for Medical Entrance Exams free 226 Online Test Series Author: Disha Experts|
NEET Books – Best Books for NEET exam preparation 2018
AIIMS Entrance Test Date 2018 Important Books
The following books are all theory books which can be of big help during AIPMT preparation.
Recommended NEET 2018 Entrance Test Books
NCERT class XI and class XII books
As stated in the Table
- All in one (Physical, Organic & Inorganic ) Theory books
- Physical Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry
- Inorganic Chemistry
- Numerical Chemistry
- Objective Chemistry
Also See Books for AIIMS MBBS
|Fundamentals of Physics : A Must-Have Resource Book CBSE JEE and NEET-UG Syllabi for Class – 12 (With CD) (English, Paperback, David Halliday)|
Top Books to crack Medical Entrance Test
Preparation Tips for NEET 2018 Exam
- Students who are preparing Neet they have to study NCERT textbooks. And should prepare notes of the topics which is not present in AP Inter board syllabus.
- In NCERT textbooks topic wise detail information is available. So the students must able read all these topics and has to increase reading spped.
- In all the competative or entrance tests basic knowledge of the students or related questions has the chances to ask. So students must have to read from the basic concepts and the applications.
Reference Books for NEET 2018
- All the subjects textbooks from NCERT 11th and 12th classes.
- Concept in Physics Volume 1, 2 – H.C. Varma
- Physcial Chemistry – K.L. Kapoor, O.P. Tandan
- Selected topics in Organic Chemistry – Malik Mather and Thuli
- Consis In-Organic Chemistry – J.D. Lee
- Biology Volume 1,2 – T.L. Rayar
- Biology Taler and Green
- Biology Reymond Johnson
- Biology – Compbell
- 11th, 12th Classes ICSE Biology Textbooks.
Tips for NEET 2018
- Begin your preparation as soon as possible.
- First understand concepts from NCERT text books before moving on to others.
- Understand the Syllabus thoroughly, specially which individual sections are important.
- Cover all topics given in syllabus, avoid skipping any topic.
- Prepare beginning from Class 11 syllabus before moving on to next Class 12 books.
- Make sure you are clear on the basic concepts.
- Don’t hesitate to clear confusions from Class 11 even though you are in Class 12.
- Just try to give your best everyday.