Study Medical in Bangladesh
Basic Information About MBBS Course in Bangladesh
1. Name of the Degree: Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
2. Basic qualifications and prerequisite for entrance in MBBS Course:
(i) HSC or equivalent with Science.(Biology, Physics, Chemistry)
(ii) Candidate has to secure required grade point in the SSC and HSC examinations.
3. Students selection procedure for M.B.B.S course: According to decision by the proper competent authority as per merit. Must appear in NEET-UG and secure minimum fifty percentile
4. Medium of Instruction: English
5. Duration: M.B.B.S Degree comprises of 5 Years, followed by log-book based rotatory internship for one year
Course Structure and DurationBasic Information about MBBS Course
The MBBS course is divided into four phases
Medical Colleges of Bangladesh
Find List of Medical Colleges of Bangladesh Click Here
Complete list of Medical Colleges in Bangladesh including contact number, Medical College location.
List of Government run Medical College with detail phone number District situation of Institutes. List of medical colleges are in alphabetic order.
Eligibility Criteria for Study Medical in Bangladesh Click Here
Only Current Year 2018 and Last year 2017 — HSC 12th (10+2) Pass-out Students can Apply
MBBS Course Duration 5 years (Session 2018-2019)
For Admission process
Smile Education Consultancy
4 Lake West Road,
Arambagh Food Mart Building (3rd Floor),
(Near Santoshpur Lake Shiv Mandir)
Kolkata -700075, West Bengal, India