Basic Information About MBBS Course
1. Name of the Degree: Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
2. Basic qualifications & pre-requisite for entrance in MBBS Course:
(i) HSC or equivalent with Science. (Biology, Physics, Chemistry)
(ii) Candidate has to secure required grade point in the SSC and HSC examinations.
3. Students selection procedure for M.B.B.S course: According to decision by the proper competent authority as per merit.
4. Medium of Instruction: English
5. Duration: M.B.B.S Degree comprises of 5 Years, followed by log-book based rotatory internship for one year
Basic Information About MBBS Course in Bangladesh
Course structure and duration :
The MBBS course is divided into four phases similar to Medical Study in India.
Duration of MBBS Course in Bangladesh 5 years
For more information Download this Brochure (If you cant see document please refresh browser)
Basic Information about MBBS Course in Bangladesh
Low fees MBBS Admission MCI Approved Medical Colleges in Bangladesh. Package 21-29 L in 5 yrs. Same syllabus same books same curriculum same study pattern like India. No Hidden Cost all payment direct to college better than MBBS in Philippines/China/Russia/Ukraine/Kazakhstan
NEW OFFICE ADDRESS
Smile Education Consultancy (SAARC Authorized)
4 Santoshpur Lake West Road (3rd Floor)
Arambagh Food Mart Building
(Near Santoshpur Lake Shiv Mandir)
Kolkata – 700075
OLD OFFICE ADDRESS
Contact: Smile Education (Authorized admission consultant for SAARC & Non SAARC)
437 New Santoshpur Main Rd.
Jadavpur (10 min from KPC Medical College)
Helpline : 09903-033-033
Call: 988312-3838/ 0983126-3838 / 0903864-3838