Hi Guys! Hope you all apply for NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY CUM ENTRANCE TEST (UG), 2017 this year. Those candidates make any mistake during NEET online registration filling-up online form good news for them.
CBSE introduce first time and great initiative giving another chance to rectify NEET application. The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) provides a onetime correction opportunity for candidates to rectify any mistakes in your NEET 2017 application form. The online correction link of NEET 2017 application form is available from February 15 and its end on Feb 20. Here you’ll allow to correct particulars like Date of Birth, State Codes of Eligibility, Gender, Category and Disability Status.
Every year many applications get cancelled due to silly mistake during online registration, fill-up correct data. This year we hope taking this NEET One Time Correction Opportunity minimize rejection and maximum number of students allow to write NEET which is going to held on Sunday May 07, 2017.
Candidates have to be very careful while making corrections as no second time opportunity will be given for further corrections.
Following is informed to the candidates for information and necessary action :-
- Looking into the requests received by the Board from the candidates to permit them to make correction in their data submitted in NEET application form, the Board has decided to provide ONE TIME CORRECTION OPPORTUNITY to the candidates only in the data which may affect the merit/result.
- Accordingly, correction is being allowed in the following details only in their online application form:
|1.||Date of Birth|
|2.||State Codes of Eligibility|
- For availing the correction facility, candidates are requested to visit website aipmt.nic.in during the schedule fixed for the correction facility.
- Schedule for correction will be as follows:-
|STARTING DATE||STARTING TIME||CLOSING DATE||CLOSING TIME|
|15th February, 2016
|10.00 AM||20th February, 2016 (Saturday)||11.59 PM|
5. Correction in any other data is not allowed as this will not affect the candidature and the merit.
- Further, candidates are requested to be very careful while making corrections as no second time opportunity will be made available for
- After correction, candidates may print correction slip and retain the same for their reference and No correspondence thereafter will be entertained by the Board in this regard.
- Due to correction in Category, if additional fee is payable, the same shall be remitted through Debit/Credit Card or Net Banking during the given period
- Parents are expected to read & understand the above information and help their ward in doing the needful
See NEET 2017 Notice here